Technological Dilemma

 I have  always heard about how frustrating the world has become and how uncertain existence is with the world being worse than ever before. Was always told people are becoming more dishonest and trusting strangers is stupidity. With all negative news on media, I always believed this, and thoughts about the future and the world always troubled me. There was always the fear of uncertainty in the future. I love technology but always felt that the technology that we have till now is absolutely fine and we don’t have to furthermore expand on it. I was always worried about computers being sharper than the human mind and innovation destroying people’s jobs and happiness. But little thoughtfulness, books, right facts, and a positive environment have changed my whole perspective on this.

Let me tell you why the world is being better; life expectancy has been rising with child mortality falling, fertility rates are decreasing then ever before, GDP growth accelerating in a developed country with an increase in GDP equality in most parts of the world with more people living in democracies and conflicts are declining. Change doesn't happen drastically and it takes time but what we can see is a pattern of positivity.

Now with little subconscious fear, I also happen to be excited about the future and technology. Well, the future seems much beautiful then we think it will be, to understand that let’s go through a few facts;

   *According to futurists, the world’s energy needs can be met with 1/10,000th of Sunlight that falls on the Earth each day.

   * Water-Gen is manufacturing a machine that extracts clean water out of the air, and it uses only 2 cents.

   * Today Scientists are using 3-D printing to generate new organs out of thin air which will be advance in the near future.

Well, technology will displace in the short term, made the quality of life, and later provide more jobs at a higher level of income as the same thing happened in agriculture. If you ever feel like you will not be rich in the future then you don’t have to worry because you will have a better quality of life than you will ever imagine and even mediocre income will ensure that with the advancement in technology and if you get rich possibilities are limitless.

I just want you to understand this, ordinary people today are having a better quality of life then Royal families a few hundred years ago. Isn’t that fascinating? I have been thinking about it since yesterday and felt like sharing. Now I don’t know how long it will take to be back on emails like this but I will love to see your perspective, comments, and reply on this. I will be hearing from you soon. Take care, stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTH AND ENERGY

Should Rapists Be Hanged ?

High School Love (Poem)