High School Love (Poem)
I stepped into high school with heart full of fear
And through the crowd I saw her
Maybe I knew it right then, She could be my first high school love.
Her charm, her grace ,everything made me fall hard for her.
My First Day was quite fine
I wouldn't lie he wasn't a choice of mine.
New place ,new people and new life
But love, love wasn't something of my type .
One Fine day , I saw her again
With all my guts ,I picked myself up
But I couldn't utter a word
Since I was infront of my first crush ,my first high school love.
But I started the conversation
And he listened to me with all his concentration.
Soon he'd talk to me through calls and texts
And I couldn't help it ,and we became best of friends.
Soon friendship turned into "Love"
Something that was never a part of interest of her
But I saw her change through time
Now she was gradually ,gradually was becoming mine .
OHH! And I remember how we walked past the 29th street
The next day our friends would tease
And we , we would just be as happy as we could be
For we had each other's company
But maybe love just popped out of our heads
Gradually Love started to fade
And we could do nothing for this to change
Little trauma and much more of pain
Yet cant be compared to what we have gained
We have learned alot from everything that happened
But this heart still pounds when I hear your name
Out of thousands of dreams ,you were my reality
A part of my wildest insanity
But now, your name has become just another title to my poems
And our memories just few stanzas to it.
Between perfect and fine
Lies a little thing called life
Life is so much more than what happens tonight
Or what's visible to your sight
I cant really figure out how things ended up so fast
Makes me realize , that in life , nothing really would last longer than its meant to be
And now you being happy is all I want to see.
And there's no one to blame
Cause we both were equal parts of the game
You were the Fire and I was your Flame
I wish everything was just the same
I hope you're safe in her arms
I hope his Jokes are making you laugh
I hope we could alter the past
And hold onto things that maybe, maybe would last
Everything that once connects comes to an end
I hope we're still good friends
But there's no regrets or lies
Since everyone we meet teaches us something for life
And we were also just another illusion of time
So thank you, thank you for once being mine .
Comments
Post a Comment